Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Question Empty Quick Question

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 12:05

Hello and thank you for everything you have done here.

I don't have an installation problem yet just a quick question.

I have installed sims 3 with ambitions, pets, master suite, generations and town life. I used the manual patch 1.31 (launcher crashes so i use the bypass ts3w.exe to start the game) as well as the ultimate fix and after long hours of trying to fix the crashing and corrupting my save files i have managed to make it work.

I would like to instal now showtime as well as fast lane and outdoor stuff. After i install them, do i need to use the 1.31 manual patch again or do i just use the ultimate fix and it should work? Also, i read that 1.32 is just a security update, would you think it's really necessary i get the manual patch for it as well?

Sorry if my questions seem silly, i just really don't want to break my game again. Last time it took me 2 days and alot of nerves and screaming to fix it.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Re: Quick Question

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Mar 2012, 12:25

Hello,

You'll need the 1.32 update if you intend to use the Simport and other social features that come with Showtime.
If you don't want to use that patch now though, after installing Fast Lane stuff and Showtime, applying the Showtime crack should suffice.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)