Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 02:19

So first before you get angry and say "WRONG SECTION" and others...
if it is then plz move the thread

i wonder can i put the expansion packs from GFTW to a paid version of SIMS 3

Back to top Go down

Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 02:26

Yes you can, but you will need to use the Ultimate fix from here aswell and will also need to manually update. More info on that here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Hope that helps Smile

(I have a mix of purchased games and downloaded games from Games4theworld)

cat

Back to top Go down

Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3:Is it possible to put addons into it from here? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 02:26

Thanks for the reply Smile
For a fast reply you get a cookie *pretend theres a cookie emotion here*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 03:19

Your welcome ....Omnomnom Very Happy virtual cookie is yummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:03

what does this mean? but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions does this mean i first install any of the expansions that are shown or do i have to pick one but i cant install any others
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:07

It just means that in order for the ultimate fix to work you have to have at least one of those games installed, otherwise it won't work you see - so you can pick one, or as many as you want to have and download them from here. Smile

And as far as I know you no longer have to install any of the expansions in any specific order.

So if you have Sims 3, download at least one from that list and any others then do the manual update then the Ultimate fix. Very Happy

cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:44

exkitteh wrote:It just means that in order for the ultimate fix to work you have to have at least one of those games installed, otherwise it won't work you see - so you can pick one, or as many as you want to have and download them from here. Smile

And as far as I know you no longer have to install any of the expansions in any specific order.

So if you have Sims 3, download at least one from that list and any others then do the manual update then the Ultimate fix. Very Happy

cat
another cookie for you

What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 04:47

/omnom! Just call me the cookiekitteh from now on lol XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:07

all i can say is ill give a cookie for anyone that solves my problem

//EDIT

University life dosent have a download on the magnet and the normal download dosent work it goes to a 503 error Sad
EDIT:the torrentcache link wasent put in right because it was games4theworld.org/torrentcache.net/Blahblah
EDIT2:Bonus Question:will there be a simcity *5*crack soon? because i need it for a simcity torrent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:32

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 15:12

Admin wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Unfortunately i completely forgot what was this was about i just litterally skipped to the bottom...after being off a year anyways...                                                                                                                                            What he said. 

So im gonna try to be active...but no promises...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 20:43

I am closing this topic.
Please feel free to open a new one should you need assistance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top