Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Original Expansions + all downloaded addons??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Original Expansions + all downloaded addons?? Empty 2 Original Expansions + all downloaded addons??

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2011, 18:47

Hi Admin,
my english is not so good but I still have some question. Smile

I have the sims 3 and the sims 3 Generations original and want to install all other expansions and the fix from you.
Now my questions:

1. does it work to install the other addons because i have 2 originals ( sims 3, sims 3 generations)?
2. in which order should I install the addons?
3. when must I use the cracks and when must I use the "regedit"??

Sorry but because every single addon has a different guide for installation i feel a bit irritated how i have to install it!!

Do you maybe understand/speak german? Smile

Bye

Back to top Go down

2 Original Expansions + all downloaded addons?? Empty Re: 2 Original Expansions + all downloaded addons??

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Oct 2011, 19:34

Hello,
Your English is good enough to understand, don't worry.
To answer your questions:
1. Yes that will work, no problem at all
2. Personally I would install both original games first, then Town Life stuff, then all the others in no particular order.
3. Don't use any cracks at all, just install them one after the other, update when the installer asks you to and only use the regedit if you have a region code error. This could happen with World Adventures and/or Outdoor Livingstuff but not necessarily.
When done, apply the fix and your game should work.
Note that if you didn't crack any of the expansions or the base game, you can skip steps 1-11 of the fix and start with step 12.
Every expansion/stuff pack comes with its own installationguide because some packs came out before the fix was there and there are also people who download individual expansions but not the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)