Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game won't load Empty Game won't load

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 21:17

Hi, I always try to google my problem before I ask for help but i'm stumped this time. I downloaded the last expansion from here days ago, I have not been able to play at all. My game will get stuck at this loading screen perpetually. I have reinstalled the game and try to play without any cc or mods but I still can't make it past this screen. It's really frustrating because I followed all of the instructions like I normally do. Thanks in advance for any assistance I love you Game won't load Rsz_ts10

Back to top Go down

Game won't load Empty Re: Game won't load

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 22:10

I am having the same **** problem and it's annoying. Except I think this is a in-game problem since you've initialized Sims 3, hopefully someone can find the fix for this bullshit :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 18:21

Does anyone have an answer for this? I still haven't gotten to play at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 23:04

//MOVED
Hello,

Try backing up (!) and removing this folder completely: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:27

Hi, thank you for responding. I have removed that folder several times, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 or 6 times. I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm not using any cc at all at the moment and I never had this problem until I tried University expansion. Does it matter that my Late Night expansion was downloaded from amazon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 03:39

This is happening with me as well, I have already tried everything listed on the forums before.

I attempted to load in Sunset Valley as well as Moonlight Falls. My green bar does not get past 1/4 full before it crashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:55

sweetcheeks wrote:Hi, thank you for responding. I have removed that folder several times, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 or 6 times. I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm not using any cc at all at the moment and I never had this problem until I tried University expansion. Does it matter that my Late Night expansion was downloaded from amazon?
Hello,

No, that shouldn't make a difference.
Please try this first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

If that didn't work either, try GameBooster from: www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php

babyhugs84 wrote:This is happening with me as well, I have already tried everything listed on the forums before.

I attempted to load in Sunset Valley as well as Moonlight Falls. My green bar does not get past 1/4 full before it crashes.
Please open your own topic, so we can help you. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 21:35

Hi, I have already tried that and i've been using game booster for a few years already. The loading bar while fill almost completely up then stop but the game tips will keep rolling. I've left the game to load while I went out for errands and it still hadn't loaded when I returned home hours later. Sorry to be so troublesome, I just want to play tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 22:01

Hello,

It's OK, we're here to help.
Are you 101% sure that you actually RE-DOWNLOADED both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix prior to applying them? They get updated regularly, so it's important that you re-download them!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 03:30

Hi, unfortunately I did try those things but it's still doing the same thing. I am a bit discouraged at this point because I have uninstalled and reinstalled soo many times only to get the same result. Thank you so much for your assistance, you can close this thread now. confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top