Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game wont load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game wont load Empty game wont load

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 14:49

Installed all EP's up to and including Into the Future
applied patch 1.67
applied ultimate fix
deleted mods 
applied ultimate fix...again
no error code or crash, window opens, permanent black screen in window, no noise, no intro, just a loading blue cursor and the sims 3  (not responding)
should i delete my documents? Noob

Back to top Go down

game wont load Empty Re: game wont load

Post by J.T. Fri 31 Jan 2014, 18:31

kieraembers wrote:Installed all EP's up to and including Into the Future
applied patch 1.67
applied ultimate fix
deleted mods 
no error code or crash, window opens, permanent black screen in window, no noise, no intro, just a loading blue cursor and the sims 3  (not responding)

Hello,

Not sure if you have patched your game via the launcher or the manual patch. Can you, this time (no matter what you have done to patch the game), RE-patch the game with the manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v166-fix-manual-patch.

Please also delete the Ultimate Fix that you have and RE-download a new one here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems. This time, you do not need any files/folders inside the Ultimate Fix except the folder # Crack. Open this folder and extract the content of it to the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

If that doesn't work (unfortunately), remove all the mods you have installed, and delete scriptcache.package in (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. Delete also downloadedsims.index in (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims. Restart the game to see if there are any differences.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 31 Jan 2014, 19:28

kieraembers wrote:Installed all EP's up to and including Into the Future
applied patch 1.67
applied ultimate fix
deleted mods 

Hello,

To add a little bit on what has been said before, have a look at my suggestions in this topic here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14295-ts3-black-screen-nothing-working-solved

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top