Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes Empty still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:09

hi! i just downloaded and installed Sims3 University Life and i have been installing since the base game so im sure i dont have any mistakes during installing the game. i tried the "error during startup" fix that was on youtube that was also posted by you and i also downloaded and done the ultimate fix. but im still getting the same error. Sad

i need help so bad. Sad someone please help me. Sad

-chelseagd Help

oh and im sorry if there was a post at the in-game forum :newfag:
i never posted before because this is my first problem ever. Sad

Back to top Go down

still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes Empty Re: still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:51

Be patient, and don't double post. As you can see at the top of ALL the pages, responses are slow this week.

I'm not sure exactly how to help, as I'm not sure what exactly causes this problem. However, Admin or someone who does will help you when they have time to, and see this topic.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes Empty Re: still getting the "error during startup" even after all fixes

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:55

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?

//EDIT

You obviously didn't read the banner at the top of the Forum at the time you posted this topic.
If you open any more topics regarding this game, I'll ban your account immediately. Just for ignoring my obvious warning.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top