Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED] Empty AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 05:45

i have done everything from doing the video fix in regedit and ultimate fix, i even done what Lady Eldi said in one thread. but i still get "error during startup". im losing my mind here! Sad Sad Sad Sad someone please help me! Sad im begging here Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED] Empty Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 06:29

I can't start it either, but I don't get the ''Error During Startup'' error, I get the ''No Disc'' error. Have you tried re-installing the manual patch? That could be your problem. Try doing that again and if it doesn't work then I guess just wait until Admin sees the thread.

Back to top Go down

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED] Empty Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:05

how do you install the patch and where do i get it?

did you try the fix? i had that before when installing seasons and i just used the fix and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:18

The direct link to the patch is here

And yes, I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. I will just have to wait till Admin responds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:34

thanks for the help by the way. Smile i will try this. hopefully it works. i also hope the admin could reply soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 13:13

No problem! Glad to help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 15:42

i tried the patch and got this ...

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOWNLOADED UNIVERSITY AND CANT PLAY IT!? [CLOSED] Proble14

Help

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:55

Please keep all of your problems in the same topic. Opening multiple will not help you get helped any faster.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:46

You obviously didn't read the banner at the top of the Forum at the time you posted this topic.
If you open any more topics regarding this game, I'll ban your account immediately. Just for ignoring my obvious warning.

Topic closed, continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10882-still-getting-the-error-during-startup-even-after-all-fixes
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male