Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applying the store fix...please help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

applying the store fix...please help!!! Empty applying the store fix...please help!!!

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 02:39

Hey there.... :newfag: and i had to completely re install my game and i don't know how to properly install the store fixes from this site. I read the instructions that they included but I don't understand. I don't have either of those folders that they say i should have...the mod or the over-ride... Help

Back to top Go down

applying the store fix...please help!!! Empty Re: applying the store fix...please help!!!

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 16:25

If you don't have a Mod folder, then you most likely don't need the store fix. The store fix solves some problems with premium items. If you do have premium items you downloaded and no Mods folder, I'm not sure how that works.

In other words, do you have anything downloaded from the mediafire account? If you want to download things from it, go to this website: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

It will tell you how to make a Mod folder.
Admins, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

applying the store fix...please help!!! Empty Re: applying the store fix...please help!!!

Post by invalidusername Fri 15 Mar 2013, 19:11

beryllium wrote:If you don't have a Mod folder, then you most likely don't need the store fix. The store fix solves some problems with premium items. If you do have premium items you downloaded and no Mods folder, I'm not sure how that works.

In other words, do you have anything downloaded from the mediafire account? If you want to download things from it, go to this website: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

It will tell you how to make a Mod folder.
Admins, correct me if I'm wrong.

Very right. However, premium content doesn't have to be in the mods folder. Mine is all installed as sims3packs. If I didn't love mods so much, I'd only have my mods folder for the store fixes.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:07

Hello,

Side note: if you wish to set up the "Mods" folder in Games4theworld style, you can find the instructions here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ry6rjf1r3mbta4c
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top