Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unable to install store .sims3package files items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unable to install store .sims3package files items Empty unable to install store .sims3package files items

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 05:57

I've been lurking these forums for a while but and always go here if I had any problems with my Sims 3 game, but I had to see if anyone could help me with this issue.

I have all the Sims 3 EPs and SPs installed and cracked (thanks to this site Smile )

I have also torrented a complete store collection which installed with no problems, but I am unable to install the more recent items from the sims 3 store, all items since November 2012 i cannot install via game launcher cause the installer keeps telling me to make sure game launcher was up to date and such.

I've used the decrapifyer it didnt work. (I drag anywhere from 1 to 10 files at a time and a black box shows for like a second then disappears)

I cannot instal Auora Skies, Sunlit Tides, and nor the bonus items from EP9 (University life).

I tried using the store fix provided by the admin's mediafire account, that didnt work

What I used to do was wait for a new SP or EP to get released so I can install the store items when the game updates via ISO installation, but that doesn't work anymore.

I'm getting two impressions from what I found out, 1. The decrapifier is no longer working for me. 2. The files are already decrapped but the launcher is not letting them be installed

Anyone know of a solution, besides not using the newer items?

Last edited by JOHN007C on Thu 14 Mar 2013, 07:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

Back to top Go down

unable to install store .sims3package files items Empty Re: unable to install store .sims3package files items

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 23:23

I'm using a mac and I have the same problem. Just to see what would happen, I double clicked one of the files that had the extension ".Sims3Pack" and it installed. I don't know what would happen if you use a PC, but so far, it says it's installed. When I launch the game, I'll update this post to see if it's worked.

Back to top Go down

unable to install store .sims3package files items Empty Re: unable to install store .sims3package files items

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:09

Hello,

Don't install too much at once. Use groups of like 10.

If that didn't work either, please follow these instructions to update your game to the latest version: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top