Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Problem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Problem... Empty Sims 3 Pets Problem...

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 04:49

I have only had the base game and I've wanted Pets for a while, so today I downloaded a Pets torrent. I installed it with no problems up until the point where I copied the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll files into the Sims 3 bin...I thought I was supposed to replace the originals with the ones from the torrent, so I did. Ever since, when I try to start the game the launcher won't open, it gave me a popup every time that said it couldn't find the TS3W.exe file, had encountered a problem and needed to close. I downloaded the ultimate fix from here a few minutes ago, and put the TS3W.exe file and TSLHost file back into the Bin, but the game still won't run - when I start it now, nothing happens at all.

If I'm not supposed to replace the original files, am I supposed to leave a copy of each in the Bin?

If it matters, my base game was bought, it's the physical CD, and I want to install Pets, Seasons and Ambitions.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Problem... Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Problem...

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 16:18

You have to follow every steps of the ultimate fix, and copy/paste files for all expansions that you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:20

What you do, is use the manual patch, and just the crack from the fix. Both can be found here.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top