Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets problem Empty Sims 3 Pets problem

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2012, 04:56

I don't see a pet shop where I can buy pet supplies for pets in game, and I looked around and was told that you have to register your game to be able to have access to a pet shop. How will I be able to register with a cracked game? There is no point to playing the Sims 3 pets without being able to use pets. Sad

Thanks,

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets problem Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets problem

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 11 Jan 2012, 08:42

Hello,
Well you don't really need the petshop to enjoy your game. You can do fine without it as it only sells a few items. You don't need it to add pets to your family either, since you'll be able to adopt strays, buy horses from the equestrian center, get cats or dogs through neighbourhood adoption or by simply creating them in C-A-S and adding them to your existing household.
Not everyone with a legit game can get the petshop, it came with the "limited edition" version of Pets that buyers paid extra for.
Well, maybe not so limited, we do have the limited content available right here, though you should probably know there have been some issues with it not working right. A lot of players were unable to shop at the petstore.
You could still get the limited edition petsupplies by using the buydebug cheatcode.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)