Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disk Aunthentaction Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disk Aunthentaction Error Empty Disk Aunthentaction Error

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 02:17

Okay so i followed each instruction meticulously, in the beginning i had the The Sims 3 base game & worked perfectly, then i started to install the stuff packs. So after i did all that and followed each instruction to the tee. Everything was up to date software and everything. i go to play the game...Disk Authentication Error to every stuff pack i install. So i figure i could use the The Sims 3 fix right... i realize i have no clue what you are talking about what files to drop in what...so please help. i dont even know if i was suppose to post this problem here or elsewhere.
Thanks ^^

Back to top Go down

Disk Aunthentaction Error Empty Re: Disk Aunthentaction Error

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 20 Mar 2013, 14:44

You clearly did not follow the instructions meticulously if your last resort to an unworking game was to use the Ultimate Fix.

Generally, if you already have The Sims 3 on your pc and you've been able to play it if it was pirated, you've probably already cracked it and messed with files. Installing other expansions over it may cause some sort of an error, because how you install it based off of the instructions we provide is to not crack ANY games whatsoever, but manually patch it and use the Ultimate Fix. You need to perhaps reinstall everything (get The Sims 3 through here -> Click.) Torrent all the expansions you want, as long as you're installing at least University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations. I.e., what he says here.

Re-follow the instructions and with each installation of an expansion pack or stuff pack, DO NOT use ANY form of crack. Finish installing one expansion pack, start to install the next. When you are finished, manually update your game then use the ultimate fix. At that point, you should not have any disk errors at all.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 15:43

yeah, sorry about saying that i followed the instructions i just now finally understood it...but yeah thanks! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:00

You're welcome. My main point was that people tend to elaborate on saying they followed the steps, when they unfortunately didn't. It makes it hard to assist if people get errors!

Good luck and I hope it works for you!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 16:59

okay 2 more question. when i install the sims 3 base game and it asks for the registration number & the thing that generates the registration number can i use it? [because its in the crack folder...] & do i install the manual update before i install all the expansion & stuff pack before b/c i cant install them if its not updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 06:12

nvmd! i got it working! ^^ thanks a whole bunch ^^v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top