Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 University Installion Problems.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 University Installion Problems.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 University Installion Problems.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:44

Hello to all c: I am new to this website, but not to torrenting esp. The Sims.

I recently had The Sims 3 + All expansions except University couple months prior, I did a factory reset on my laptop so all of it was gone. When University came out it reinstated my fun for The Sims.

I already downloaded and installed the base game. I did not crack it yet.
I already downloaded University but am having problems installing it, I searched through the forums and someone else had the same problem I read through the thread but a solution wasn't there.

I have already extracted the files. I run "Sims3EP09Setup.exe" and put in the serial code. About 95% way when its almost done this error comes up;

"Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Support\Readme\en\en_EULA.rtf"

Which prompts me to manually find a new path. I've tried to look the folders but then this will come up;

"Setup could not find a file on the specified path or disk. Please check that the proper disk is inserted or specify a new path."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other thread someone did mention about mounting the .iso image for University but my download doesn't have an .iso. I could be completely missing it or maybe I just don't see it I looked everywhere but no avail :c

Oh, also I did try to install it when I had The Sims 3 base game cracked and I received the same error. So I unistalled it and as of right now all I have is The Sims 3 base game uncracked.

//EDIT

Problem Solved c:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University Installion Problems.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 University Installion Problems.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 28 Mar 2013, 13:39

Hello,

My apologies for not replying sooner, good to hear your problem was solved.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again, even though we don't reply as soon as we'd like to.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)