Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT Empty SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 17:16

Hey all!

I'm having a very strange problem with a Sim in the Sports Agent field: whenever he successfully negotiates a contract the sims resets. This only happens after SUCCESSFULLY negotiating one.

I have looked around the internet and found that other people have had the same issue but to no avail.

I would very much appreciate any help! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT Empty Re: SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 29 Mar 2013, 11:46

Hello,

Are you using mods?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT Empty Re: SPORTS AGENT JUST RESETS AFTER NEGOTIATING CONTRACT

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 11:42

Having this problem too. I have mods, a crap ton of them, if I remove them my save becomes corrupt. I'm sowy C:

Errortrap records this error. Could that be of help?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 18 May 2013, 12:02

Hello,

It can be, you could have a look at the error log and compare it to this list.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 15:48

I have no idea what any of this means, here's the log:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 18 May 2013, 16:36

Hello,

Ok, I can't make that much of it myself, but here's what I could find:

anchor: [[ErrorTrap Reading Logs SelfCorrecting#Injection|Injection]]
Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:HasInteractionOfType

This is an "Interaction Injection" error. EA corrected the more serious form of this issue after they started distributed premium content, however there is a similar though minor error that can still occur.

Interaction injection errors occur when an interaction provided by custom/premium content is uninstalled. A link to the interaction is left in the save-game, which produces the given error.

This error is automatically corrected when the sim is reset by ErrorTrap. Note, if another mod captured the error, the sim may not be reset. You may need to track them down and reset them manually.

Personally, I'd try a hard-reset with Master Controller.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 16:41

I'm not sure but do you have a phone mod or anything or recently removed a phone mod?

This little section I think is the main error part

System.ApplicationException: Winston Dante: Interaction
Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim+NegotiateContract left an object in the Sim's
hand with no carry state machine:
Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics.PhoneSmart
#0: 0x00008 throw
in
Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:OnError
(Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,string) ([60175990] [42290C40] )
#1:
0x00410 call in
Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:PutDownCarriedObjects
(Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance) (8E05F4B0 [3F549240] )
#2: 0x003da call in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#3: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#4: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#5: 0x00027 leave.s in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

As lady says do a hard reset of the town via city hall and if you have not already got Overwatch it might be worth adding to the game as it fixes a few bits, IT might fix this issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 May 2013, 20:30

I have Overwatch, and I have no phone related mods. I'll try that hard reset although I'm not really concerned about this since all I have to do to get a promotion as Sports Agent is use Analyze Statistics 3 or 5 times Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top