Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help Empty Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2019, 02:46

I don't know what's going on. Everything was fine. Then I moved to a new town (Custom Content), and added two new vehicles that I downloaded. Things seemed fine, but out of nowhere my Sim has completely stopped getting paid for the games that he plays. He gets paid normally for every other work day as usual, but whenever there's a game to be played he's not getting paid. Can somebody PLEASE help me with this? Because I'm getting screwed out of literally $12,500 every single game (so far I've missed 4 game checks). Please help me.

Thanx in advance

Back to top Go down

Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help Empty Re: Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 28 Jun 2019, 18:14

EthanX wrote:I don't know what's going on. Everything was fine. Then I moved to a new town (Custom Content), and added two new vehicles that I downloaded. Things seemed fine, but out of nowhere my Sim has completely stopped getting paid for the games that he plays. He gets paid normally for every other work day as usual, but whenever there's a game to be played he's not getting paid. Can somebody PLEASE help me with this? Because I'm getting screwed out of literally $12,500 every single game (so far I've missed 4 game checks). Please help me.

Thanx in advance

Hello,

When I myself had these issues (I don't play TS3 much anymore these days), I remember I quit from my profession, and then used a cheat for getting back up to the level that I had before I left the profession.

I can't recall anymore if you always get thrown back to Level 1 if you quit and restart the same profession, but I used NRAAS Master Controller, if I remember correctly, to help me with that. Not an elegant solution by any means, but since they decided to put all efforts and resources into TS4, all work on TS3 was abandoned. Except for that 1.69 patch, the only purpose of which is to mess up the people who previously had working games consisting of cracked + legit elements.

Other than that: my sims in TS3 engage in leisure activities mostly, a.k.a. "motherlode" or "familyfunds [last name] [insert amount here]". Yess, aye lieeke!  Simply because I'm fully aware of the game's shortcomings, and the un-playability of so many elements in it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help Empty Re: Athlete Career - Level 10 (Sports Legend) Not Getting Paid After Games - Please Help

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2019, 19:07

Wait....please tell me you're not suggesting that the only way to fix this is to FURTHER hack this game. I hope I'm misunderstanding everything. I'm only saying that because G4TW is where I got it from to begin with YEARS ago. This is the very first time this has ever happened. I mean, I can always try to quit my job and then go back into again, especially since my wife is on her way to being an astronaut, but it'll still suck. But hey, if it happens one more time, I'm gonna try going to another profession all together and see if things work out with that.

But for now, I'm hoping there's a solution to this that doesn't consist of further hacking (no offense at all intended), because that world is foreign to me and I do NOT wanna screw anything up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 29 Jun 2019, 20:24

EthanX wrote:Wait....please tell me you're not suggesting that the only way to fix this is to FURTHER hack this game. I hope I'm misunderstanding everything. I'm only saying that because G4TW is where I got it from to begin with YEARS ago. This is the very first time this has ever happened. I mean, I can always try to quit my job and then go back into again, especially since my wife is on her way to being an astronaut, but it'll still suck. But hey, if it happens one more time, I'm gonna try going to another profession all together and see if things work out with that.

But for now, I'm hoping there's a solution to this that doesn't consist of further hacking (no offense at all intended), because that world is foreign to me and I do NOT wanna screw anything up.

If you don't feel confident using these mods, you don't have to. You can indeed also quit the sports career, and then sign up again for it, and work your way back up if you find yourself "demoted" to a lower level. No mods at all needed.

But hiccups are fairly common in almost all of these jobs. Not so much apparent in those jobs where you simply disappear into one of these rabbitholes, but more so in jobs that are more interactive, like doctor or private eye.

Well, good luck anyways! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2019, 01:33

Well you're definitely right about hiccups happening. Just last night, one of my sims stepped out the shower naked....and STAYED that way. Went to work naked and everything. It only happened once. Don't know if THAT'S normal.

I think I am gonna just quit the athlete job and maybe go for the astronaut job like the wife. Because I'm missing out on a a ton of money. Thanx for the help in any case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top