Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Medeival Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Medeival Issue Empty Sims 3: Medeival Issue

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:49

So I've downloaded Sims 3: Mideival and it had been running just fine. Then it prompt me to update and now its not working. When the launcher comes up, the home screen is blank then will resort to 'could not connect' page. I had uninstalled it and re-installed it and it was working fine without the updates, then I was prompted to do the update again and, again, it's not working. Finally I got a message saying 'the game executable could no be found'. I downloaded this off of Orgin so i don't have a physical CD, I'm sure the download process was fine it was just after all the patches and updates that the game isn't working. Is there something I can do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Medeival Issue Empty Re: Sims 3: Medeival Issue

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 11:30

there's an ultimate fix for it in this website did you try it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:36

Mine did the same thing. I ended up having to download pirates and nobles and use the crack included to play again. I was so upset when I couldn't play it anymore though. Now it works perfectly. So if you have the space, I would recommend that. If not, then reinstall the game, and just don't update at all.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 04:25

spacewalker: No, I was sort of confused and didn't want to make it worse... So I decided to ask to see if anyone had similar problems and a solution.

invalidusername: I have Pirates and Noble I just haven't downloaded it since I didn't want to wait hours only for me to uninstall it. But if it worked for you I will give it a try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top