Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest 'thank you' from the biggest n00b

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The biggest 'thank you' from the biggest n00b Empty The biggest 'thank you' from the biggest n00b

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 02:12

I started downloading from games4theworld just a few days ago, and as such I have never in my twenty-four years used a torrent until that time. In direct thanks to the stellar job games4theworld has done insofar as making installation guides, etc. as detailed yet as simple to understand as possible, I ran into virtually no problems with my downloads and installations. For the one small concern I had, all I had to do was search the forum and I found the answer to my problem literally within the first thirty seconds of my search. The moderators and admins here clearly do care about other people enjoying the games, because of every post related to my problem that I saw on the list of search results, a mod or admin was always the first to reply or among the first to reply. So, without further ado, I would like to sincerely thank everyone at games4theworld and all the mods and admins at the games4theworld forum for all the tireless effort you have put in (and the effort yet to come) toward helping everyone. You make things a lot less difficult--and consequently, a lot less depressing--for people, especially people like me who are n00bs to pretty much everything torrent- and crack-related. A thousand thank-you's would not be nearly enough! Smile

Back to top Go down

The biggest 'thank you' from the biggest n00b Empty Re: The biggest 'thank you' from the biggest n00b

Post by Admin Sat 06 Apr 2013, 20:08

Hello Abs4295.

Sorry for the late reply (!) and welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum!
I'm glad you like and appreciate our Service. We appreciate your support and trust in the Games4theworld team.

I hope you enjoy your stay on the Forum and find help to all your problems; never hesitate to contact us if you need assistance!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male