Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Empty What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 06:52

My biggest pet peeve is when the paparazzi come to your house uninvited ... They even come in my sims house and take food out of there fridge, do there dishes, feed the baby... Thanks but kinda scary when my sims wake up and see a paparazzi sitting in their living room watching tv Facepalm

Back to top Go down

What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Empty Re: What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:15

Paps for me as well, though they never invite themselves in. I'm also only able to interact with them for a few seconds (enough to have them eaten alive by Laganaphyllis Simnovorii or zombified and knocked out by the Peashooters). Are you sure this isn't caused by a mod or a bug?

Back to top Go down

What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Empty Re: What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:16

Hm Im not sure only mods I have are the ones to fix store content and the only time they started comeing into my house was when I installed Sims3 IP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 18:09

Why don't you build a fence or lock the door ==? I think this can prevent the paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:32

zzshin wrote:Why don't you build a fence or lock the door ==? I think this can prevent the paparazzi

Or the big ass LN gate that lets you buzz people through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:39

LOL,or maybe a dog then. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:48

haha i was going to get a red dragon and tell him to set them on fire

Oh and when I lock my doors they stare at my sims through the window and end up getting stuck there Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 00:51

cheekybits wrote:haha i was going to get a red dragon and tell him to set them on fire

Oh and when I lock my doors they stare at my sims through the window and end up getting stuck there Facepalm

They stare too much at Windows and freeze? Try CTRL + ALT + DEL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:16

Trying to evacuate a burning building only to have everyone run back in to point and scream at the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:38

mine would be when your on a date and your sims tells your date to stop misbehaving, when they really didnt do anything wrong and they tell your sim they have issues and leave =[ in result its a bad date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:42

LOL that happens to me at party's. theres no food so my sim goes into the fridge and grabs something and they get mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 05:33

i guess convince to or dare to will make the party more fun. XD
Besides, what is the tentacle use to ? Can fight with it ?

Back to top Go down

What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Empty Twins...

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 01:02

My biggest pet peeve is that their is no Twin strollers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 08:31

cheekybits wrote:My biggest pet peeve is when the paparazzi come to your house uninvited ... They even come in my sims house and take food out of there fridge, do there dishes, feed the baby... Thanks but kinda scary when my sims wake up and see a paparazzi sitting in their living room watching tv Facepalm

last time i played the sims a paparazzi come to my home and stand out I build a wall around him and hoped it gets hungry and die. but I left the game from a long time and i deleted the EA folder in my documents when I downloaded island paradise to give it a try. So I don't know what happened to the paparazzi Facepalm 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 10:48

Why actually you guys seems hate paparazzi? For your celebrities sims does't it's a good thing ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:31

zzshin wrote:Why actually you guys seems hate paparazzi? For your celebrities sims does't it's a good thing ?

How should I put this...

NO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 09:55

The &%$#% travel glitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:56

TUN3R wrote:
zzshin wrote:Why actually you guys seems hate paparazzi? For your celebrities sims does't it's a good thing ?

How should I put this...

NO!!!

Seriously though, I think the moodlet your sim gets when the paparazzi are near gives you celebrity points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:59

I hate hate hate the ridiculous routing issues. My sims are a group of world-renown surgeons, power brokers, and chess champions yet they can't figure out how to wash a dish in a separate sink or maneuver the stairs if someone's already there. So annoying!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:02

Hello,

The most annoying nuisance I encountered is routing problem as well. Sims can overlap with other sims and then stand there waiting for others to make ways for them. It's so ridiculously funny.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 14:49

numberwang wrote:
 Seriously though, I think the moodlet your sim gets when the paparazzi are near gives you celebrity points.

Celebrity points AKA more paparazzi and lawsuits. No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 13:23

I absolutely hate when you tell your sims to stop doing something ( like eating breakfast) AND IT TAKES THEM 2 HOURS OF SITTING THERE!! I mean how hard is it to just stop. Don't sit there for hours staring at the wall like a powered down robot. My sims got fired because I hit stop when their carpool arrived. It is just so ANNOYING!!! And I absolutely hate the routing issue too... I have twin things for everything. two sinks int he kitchen and a dishwasher my hallway is 3 wide and I have double front doors. I can be a spaz. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2014, 22:14

I just get so annoyed every single time by either routing or inability to place things where I want them to be.
The most annoying examples are when I build a public lot and everyone freezes because they decide that everyone should go up and down the same staircase even though I've built it in a way that there are 5 of them next to each other..
Depending on my mood I produce a crazy-person laugh or start madly deleting every sim I'm not currently playing with (with testingcheatsenabled turned on)
The second most annoying example is trying to place two things on a table/nightstand/kitchen counter and failing even though there is CLEARLY enough space to fit a candle and an alarm clock on a nightstand.

That being said, I have to agree with LoriliHime when it comes to time distribution, because I don't know how the people in EA do it, but I don't need an hour to wash my teeth and 2 seconds to change my complete wardrobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 11:45

My biggest pet peeve is when I'm in university. THE ROOMATES! I'm gonna get all worked up and raged about this. Don't you just hate when the house is just a big mess? The sinks, showers, toilets all are broken and need repaired! Everyone is always yelling, moaning an complaining about how tired and hungry they are.

I even made a thread about this. Awhile back.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11729-any-of-you-have-idiot-roomates

"I believe I had 8 roomates an within a week 3 were left ! What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Icon_eek What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Icon_rolleyes What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Suspect What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Icon_neutral What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Kopfschuettel 

It's like they don't take care of themselves. Well, they don't take care of themselves. 

They're always
~Hungry (This is why they all died)
~Smelly (Lowers mood dramatically)
~Tired (Results in many faintings) What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? Sleep 
~Stressed ( They always faint and die that they don't even have time to dance to a radio!)
~Messy House (My all time favorite!) (The house is full of dirty clothes, dishes, trash and urine this also lowers the mood to where the sim pretty much keeps repeating the process of

~Fainting No 
~Grabbing stomach, pointing finger to mouth -indicating that that are STARVING No 
~Grabing privates -they peed themselves- No 
~And smelling armpits with dirty look - VERY smelly- 
No 
What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? 3479271199 They repeat this process pretty much until they die What is your BIGGEST pet peeve in the sims 3!? 3479271199 

Oh! And everything is always broken and needs repairing such as the dishwasher and sink. 
And when your at one of the buildings why does everyone always stand there for hours? I swear at least 20 sims just stand there till like 9 when classes have ended hours ago?!?!?! "  scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top