Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

into the future -- i'm a n00b.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

into the future -- i'm a n00b. Empty into the future -- i'm a n00b.

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 02:38

I downloaded the File for Sims 3 into the future Tried to extract the Files to a folder I made on my Desk Top. At least 5 of the files came up Corrupt, and would not extract. Where Can I find the manual Patch? And Ultimate Fix? Mine wont update either, and Wont let me Attempt to instal anything until it updates

Back to top Go down

into the future -- i'm a n00b. Empty Re: into the future -- i'm a n00b.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Oct 2013, 02:45

maryburk wrote:I downloaded the File for Sims 3 into the future Tried to extract the Files to a folder I made on my Desk Top. At least 5 of the files came up Corrupt, and would not extract. Where Can I find the manual Patch? And Ultimate Fix? Mine wont update either, and Wont let me Attempt to instal anything until it updates
Hello,

I suppose you tried WinRAR for the extraction ? Use WinRAR only. You can even, inside WinRAR click on the button "Extract to" at the top, then look for a box called "Keep broken files". Mark the box and choose your empty folder on the desktop for extraction location.

See if this helps you.

By the way: I have split your topic from another one, because we prefer that people open new topics, instead of posting under existing ones. And the manual patch/Ultimate fix can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top