Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 20:05

//EDIT I fixed the problem by just uninstalling and reinstalling ONLY University Life, everything works fine now, please close the thread and thank you! C:

I was messing around and well... messed up something. So now, when I go in game everything related to The Sims 3 University has dissapeared - the phone, objects, clothing - everything! I have had a problem like this before and used the https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8929-registry-helper to fix it, but i can't do it now because there is no The Sims 3 University Life in the program, the mediafire link is down meaning I cannot get the updated version. ( It's not like it's a big deal because I wasn't playing in the University Town, but still...) Thanks, and please help! Smile

Last edited by Deealau on Fri 05 Apr 2013, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:31

Messed up registry means you have to reinstall, sorry.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University installed,but nothing shows up related to the ep in-game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:53

TUN3R wrote:Messed up registry means you have to reinstall, sorry.

Reinstall everything or just the expansion pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 23:37

Deealau wrote:
TUN3R wrote:Messed up registry means you have to reinstall, sorry.

Reinstall everything or just the expansion pack?

Every expansion in registered separately so you can probably just re-install that one. I always prefer to re-install everything though.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:11

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top