Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack? Empty I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Apr 2013, 00:37

Hi, I have just installed the base game and Generations, but now I want to install World Adventures. I need to update the base game again and apply the fix or what?
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack? Empty Re: I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack?

Post by invalidusername Fri 12 Apr 2013, 19:01

Just download World Adventures, follow the installation instructions, skipping the crack. Re-apply the latest patch, then use the fix to crack the game again. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack? Empty Re: I need to update the game everytime I install an expansion pack?

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:53

Hey, this is my experience with this. If you have the latest patch you don't have to re-apply it actually. When I got University, I could install all previous EPs without having to add the crack and patch.

Put simple: Already installed EP(s) after the 2nd EP, then you don't have to re-apply anything when getting earlier EPs.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 14 Apr 2013, 19:59

Ragin wrote:Hey, this is my experience with this. If you have the latest patch you don't have to re-apply it actually. When I got University, I could install all previous EPs without having to add the crack and patch.

Put simple: Already installed EP(s) after the 2nd EP, then you don't have to re-apply anything when getting earlier EPs.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

While you don't need to, it's recommended, as reapplying the crack has a high chance of fixing errors before you've even realized them in play.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Apr 2013, 20:01

invalidusername wrote:While you don't need to, it's recommended, as reapplying the crack has a high chance of fixing errors before you've even realized them in play.
Really? Thanks for letting me know! I'll remember this for the next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top