Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC and all house lots installed won't show up in game... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC and all house lots installed won't show up in game... [SOLVED] Empty CC and all house lots installed won't show up in game... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Apr 2013, 15:01

Hello, I have all base game to university installed, i went by the guide "how to install sims 3 correctly" except when i went to apply the patch it said it was already patched to that version"should i have done it anyways ???" the only pack i don't have installed is Katey Perry,i have tried 4 or 5 residential house lots some with CC and some with not,the only mod i have installed is NRAAS and tried removing and clearing cache files to no avail...TIA, Moderators you may close, as i found the issue=as some may have read apparently there is sometimes a bug in the patch 1.50 for some, where the disable custom content messes up and you have to check and uncheck the disable custom content box, worked for me.......

Back to top Go down

CC and all house lots installed won't show up in game... [SOLVED] Empty Re: CC and all house lots installed won't show up in game... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 14:45

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top