Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have the good version of the game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I have the good version of the game? Empty Do I have the good version of the game?

Post by Guest Mon 15 Apr 2013, 19:33

Hello! I'm so sorry if this is not the right place for the topic, I just don't know where to ask this question and I'm running a Mac OSX so...

This may sound like a stupid question but everyone is talking about version 1.50 of the game while mine says 18.0.126.02001. Do I have the right version of the game, or not?

I used to play with the basic game, I'm kinda new with all the "technical" stuff I'm sorry.

Thank you if you reply to this, Razz

Back to top Go down

Do I have the good version of the game? Empty Re: Do I have the good version of the game?

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:37

Hover over the first icon in the bar at the bottom of the launcher to see the version.
http://simswiki.info/images/5/51/LauncherVersion.jpg

Back to top Go down

Do I have the good version of the game? Empty Re: Do I have the good version of the game?

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 19:14

It's no showing on mine? (I'm sorry, I have the french version)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/18/24/38/33/captur10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 20:44

from what I see you have university and if I remember correctly, it updates your game to 1.48.
I don't what else to tell you.

PS:
I don't use mac Sad .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 23:43

It's ok, thank you for you time! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top