Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs? Empty Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 00:21

I have the base game and the expansion pre-ordered but don't really want to buy the game packs. I just want to be sure I won't mess anything up before installing. Thanks for everything you guys do!

Back to top Go down

Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs? Empty Re: Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2015, 03:16

verytinyfrog wrote:I have the base game and the expansion pre-ordered but don't really want to buy the game packs. I just want to be sure I won't mess anything up before installing. Thanks for everything you guys do!

Hello and welcome,

If you use the Ultimate fix, on your legit game:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

You will have the latest (available) update & the game packs, the pre-order DLC. But we don't know yet how the expansion will tie in. We have to see how this all works technically.

In any case, you could have also gotten your stuff from Games4TheWorld, for free, but in the end it's your choice of course. Smile  The thing is: a lot of people are now asking "if they can apply the Ultimate fix to a legit game". And the fact of the matter is that nobody really tested it yet. I myself only heard "rumours", which I cannot independently confirm. 

I used to have the (Origin-bought) base game of TS4, which I got as a gift, but I un-installed it long time ago already, in favor of G4TW's version and all the DLC items...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs? Empty Re: Will I have the current version of the game if I have store bought base & expansion, but G4TW game packs?

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2015, 23:50

That would explain all the issues I have with my game, most of my game is legit except for 3 expansions and a stuff pack and most of the store items. Only a few I purchased.  Interesting....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top