Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash Empty Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 14:32

I got white loading screen when open the game, also i can't see any text in bubbles (cancel - start etc..) and when i tried the start the game i just got crash. I patched, used different cracks also tried the fix but it didn't worked. Help

Things I done:

*install in correct order and patches
*Re-install (in correct order and patches)
*Main Patch (1.50)
*Fix
*No mods or contents - also its not a sims 3 deluxe or something i downloaded these separately.

My system (I was played sims 3 to pets without any problem.)

Win 7 32 bit
2 gb Ati radeon HD graphic card
4 gb ram
Pentium Dual core CPU 2.80 GHz

Screens

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash 94235872

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash 70261612

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash 33481586

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash 86726343

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash 31839005

Sorry for my bad English.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash Empty Re: Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash

Post by invalidusername Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:45

Try what this forum suggests, if you installed in a language other than English.

Also, your English isn't bad. Smile It explained what was happening perfectly for me.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash Empty Re: Sims 3 University life: white screen,empty text bubbles and crash

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 17:28

It didn't work for me Sad my settings already en-us

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Apr 2013, 19:20

mx1 wrote:It didn't work for me Sad my settings already en-us

Hey,

there could be a problem with your graphics card and/or driver. Is your card supported ? Look
here for example, under "Desktop Graphics Card Compatibility and Recommendations".

Did the game work sometime before ? Maybe uninstalling and re-installing the game can help too, but from what I have heard and read, there is no 100% working solution for everybody..
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 06:53

Did the game work sometime before ?
Yes i played sims 3 + world adventures + late night + generations + pets + showtime (+ fast lane, high end lot, outdoor living, town life,master suite stuff)

without any problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 27 Apr 2013, 10:46

Hello,

Uninstall the base game, restart your pc, reinstall the base game and follow steps 2-4 on this page.
Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jun 2014, 15:30

Im having the same problem? have you found a solution to this yet? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top