Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED] Empty Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 03:55

Hello,

I can't figure out how to make this work. I have downloaded BitLord and clicked on the expansion/stuff pack I wanted to install (for now I am just trying to install town life, but after I get it figured out I would like to download seasons and university life). I have it completely downloaded in bitlord and click on it and get all the files to pop up.
I read the installation guide and go to complete #1:
1. Open the 'Sims3SP04Setup.exe' and follow on screen instructions.

And this is where I get stuck!!!

I click on Sims3SP04Setup.exe and get this error:
>SetupNew\setup.cpp(140)
PAPP:
PGUID:
$15.0.0.498
@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (7601)
IE Version: 9.0.8112.16421

I have no idea what to do now, can someone please help me out? I have looked through the forums, but can not find anything like this. Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED] 2830496658
P.S. I have the Base Game-Pets installed from either the disc or through orgin.

Back to top Go down

Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 21:42

Have a little read of this topic, fingers crossed it the same issue

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5188-expansion-pack-installation-solved

Back to top Go down

Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 01:49

That worked! Thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 03:41

nicabee7 wrote:That worked! Thank you so much Very Happy

Any time, glad you are back up and running. Help Me, I can't even make it past step one of the must read.[SOLVED] 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:26

Enjoy the game! Smile

Topic closed
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top