Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP! Empty Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:30

Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 

Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Back to top Go down

Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP! Empty Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by J.T. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:37

Pengiipop wrote:Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.
We installed it right, we've uninstalled and tried again. Launcher comes up. Game is completely updated. 1.55. Hit play, and launcher disappears, looks like its loading, then it stops loading on the mouse, and nothing and I mean nothing pops up. We tried redownloading my original games, and redownloading Fixes and the Supernatural game. I am really at a loss. Please help!  :newfag: 

Help  because I really wanna try Supernatural The Sims Plumbob 1  and possibly others if this can be worked out!!! Thank you loads

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Please try the manual patch and then apply the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP! Empty Re: Read Others Threads, Read Tuts. Followed Every step! HELP!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:38

cat2006house wrote:
Pengiipop wrote:Alright so we downloaded your Supernatural link for Sims 3. We followed every step in the folder, dragging things to Origin Games- Sims 3- Games- Bin etc etc.

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Even if my game is completely updated?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:54

Pengiipop wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Sincerely, Pengii

Hello,

Even if my game is completely updated?

Hello,

Please still manually patch your game.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top