Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest) Empty Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest)

Post by Guest Sat 27 Apr 2013, 22:11

I torrented and downloaded the game from you guys and have had no problem with it for about a week.
I finished a quest and all of a sudden the screen was flickering back and forth from pure black to the black game loading screen. I let it try and figure itself out and of course I get a blue screen of a death with a crazy nose coming from the computer. I havent read the entire blue screen yet as it has only happened three times but it dumps my files it states and counts up to 100.

Would downloading the expansion and updating the game help? I'm scared I hurt my computer lol.

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest) Empty Re: Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Apr 2013, 01:52

Try it. Though I assume you tried reinstalling the game and it didn't work? Or restarting the quest?

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest) Empty Re: Sims Medieval (Random Blue Screen Of Death after Quest)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Apr 2013, 11:20

Hello,

I doubt the patch and expansion would help, since it seems like a hardware problem to me. Are you on a laptop or desktop computer?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top