Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cannot save my game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cannot save my game! Empty I cannot save my game!

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 03:07

Please help!

I recently installed all of the Sims 3 games, expansions, and stuff packs available from your site. I transferred over my Legacy save file from my old computer to my new one. This problem, however, was occurring before I transferred my files. My problem originally started when I tried to build a foundation for my new house. After laying down the foundation, I attempted to save. During the save process, I would receive an error message stating that "The Sims 3 Has Stopped Functioning. Windows Is Checking for a Solution." Then, the Sims 3 would close out. This is only happening while saving and there are no issues during gameplay.

After several attempts, I gave up and I attempted to work around the problem. After a while, I tested the issue and the problem did not occur. So, I went ahead and tore my house down in order to build a new one. However, I have now isolated the problem to me adding a second floor to my home, or a roof onto my first floor. After adding one or the other, the game crashes as described above during saving. I am aware this may be an EA issue, but if you guys have a fix, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I have already tried running my game without Mods or CC. I have also tried different towns and families. The issue still occurs when I try to save.

I am running Windows 8 64-bit. Any other info you need, I'd be more than happy to provide.

Please help! Thank you!

//EDIT: I have also tried the Ultimate Fix, which did nothing to help this specific issue.

Last edited by Shamrock on Fri 03 May 2013, 10:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Info)

Back to top Go down

I cannot save my game! Empty Re: I cannot save my game!

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 10:06

Please do a good search on the forum. Looks like you might want to post your problem here if it's the same.
Also, please do not double post, edit it like I did.
Thanks and I hope your problem gets solved!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top