Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED] Empty Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 00:40

I can't seem to mount the .ISO file of the Sims 3 university life expansion onto my Mac. I've tried with Daemon Lite and I get an error message saying: Unable to mount flt-s3ul.iso.
Image is invalid. I'm new to mounting so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED]

Post by Phoebe Mon 13 May 2013, 09:42

Hello Allish,

For most of the .iso files, we only need to double click to open them. But if you can't manage that please go to Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility. When you open it, just click files and select "Open Disk Image".

Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED] Mount-iso-mac
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Cannot mount ISO to mac with Daemon Lite. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 12:13

Thanks for the info I tried that before I tried Daemon but it didn't work so I re-downloaded it and it mounted just fine. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 14 May 2013, 10:41

Good to hear Smile Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1

Problem solved, topic is closed.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top