Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Mount Sims 3 [Solved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Mount Sims 3 [Solved] Empty Can't Mount Sims 3 [Solved]

Post by Guest Thu 13 May 2010, 20:58

So I downloaded the Sims 3 torrent, but it won't let me mount it with any software. I've mounted before, I'm not a pro, but I feel like I know how to do it. Every program I use to try and mount it, (including Daemon), says it can't recognize the .rar file? Any help?

Back to top Go down

Can't Mount Sims 3 [Solved] Empty Re: Can't Mount Sims 3 [Solved]

Post by Guest Thu 13 May 2010, 21:09

Never mind, after playing with it I seemed to find a way to do it. My apologies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 May 2010, 21:40

Okay now I have a new problem. The instructions say

"9. When the Installation is completed, open the '# Crack' file in this .rar and Copy + Paste
the 'TS3.exe' to 'Game Directory > Game > Bin' and REPLACE it by the existing one. "

It won't let me copy and paste this file. It says I have 0 MB of space and I need however much MB of space to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by m4dm4n Fri 14 May 2010, 03:49

What OS are you using? Are you running into a UAC issue? Did you use the default install options or did you install it on an external hard drive, if it's the latter, is that drive set up as read only?

Also

Go to my computer and right click on your C: and tell us how much space you have. You may have to either get an extra hard drive and install it there or clean up some stuff to get the extra room needed on your current hard drive.
m4dm4n
m4dm4n
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 14 May 2010, 12:35

dpc wrote:Okay now I have a new problem. The instructions say

"9. When the Installation is completed, open the '# Crack' file in this .rar and Copy + Paste
the 'TS3.exe' to 'Game Directory > Game > Bin' and REPLACE it by the existing one. "

It won't let me copy and paste this file. It says I have 0 MB of space and I need however much MB of space to do it.

Open the '# Crack' file in the .rar you Downloaded and copy + paste the 'TS3.exe' to the 'Game Directory > Game > Bin'; standard this will be: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE it by the existing one. The Game should work now.

Ps. If you don't know how to Mount, send an empty e-mail to: Games4theworld@hotmail.com with the subject 'Requesting free Mounting Guide'.

MOD EDIT: Problem solved, topic closed.
-NARONG30
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)