Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when......

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when...... - Page 2 Empty You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when......

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 20:46

First topic message reminder :

You start dragging and clicking the mouse expecting the view to scroll by on your PC's desktop over and over and over ..

And

YOU hear the words of the Sims3 celebrating a b'day when U celebrate one in real life. When your path is blocked by some minor obstacle and U R tempted to act a like a Sim, uh?

What about U? You Know You have played The Sms3 more them U ought to when......

Back to top Go down

You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when...... - Page 2 Empty Re: You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when......

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 00:46

My 9 year old and I take turns shouting all the simlish we can remember..just how they say it.lol..Try it..(stuck) Best..best..or di-dwistle-dorf ...or..Obear-no-wee-bie  or..You Rocka..or..
Ta-wa-gachoo-choo or..lol.... this could go on all day...

Back to top Go down

You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when...... - Page 2 Empty Re: You Know You have played The Sims3 more them U ought to when......

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:02

Ohhh nooo...Mine one was quiet embarrassing while being out in public place (Nandos'). 
So I am Bi Lingual, and once I've tried to explain something in my language, and forgot some words at the end. So I've decided to put simlish instead, those kinda looks people gave me round the table FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:22

When you see someone and think that looks like one of my Sims or when you think how he/she would look as a Sim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 05:44

When you start singing songs in simish( I love the new beach party station)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 10:37

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 03:36

When I start thinking what all my friends and pets traits would be. Also when i visit a friend's house I view their pets as familiar cat. I always lean down to let them sniff my hand for about 2 seconds then stand back up, over and over again and would say simish words to them.. about ten minutes later I finally decide we have a good enough relationship where i can pet them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:47

Ages ago when sims 1 was out, there were only a few different types of people to choose from, my friend and I swore we saw a blonde guy with a beard that looked just like a sim. We laughed for ages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 19:14

That moment you walk into the other room and hear people talking and swear they were talking in simish. o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 02:38

when instead of goodbye you say "dag dag"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:24

D0lly wrote:when instead of goodbye you say "dag dag"

Ohhhps.
I actually have done that a few times....
Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Jul 2013, 05:24

When I keep whacking my stove because I'm trying to "tinker" with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 20:34

you download songs from itunes that you originally heard in TS3
(the royal concept - damn - from University - geek rock stn)
(sam & the womp - bom bom bom - IP - beach party stn)

Last edited by itscaroline on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 20:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i cant spell! dumb!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 13:03

I think you know you have played the Sims 3 more then you ought to when:

you are playing a different game and you start hitting the 3 button to try and speed up. 

When you have to get up for school in an hour because that I am going to play for an hour after dinner turns into OMG I FORGOT TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND ITS DUE IN 2 HOURS!!! 

When your game glitches and you start crying because you haven't saved in two days.

AND....

When you play the sims on the slowest mode at all times because you dont want to miss anything important of them snoring for 8 minutes =_= 

I personally am guilty of all by the last one. My friend did the last one and she wouldn't leave her room for a week because she was so terrified to miss something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top