Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating. Empty Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating.

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 00:10

So I downloaded the Sims 3 Patch Downloader and patched my game to the latest version. When I went to go play the game, it gave me a no disc found error. So I reapplied the ultimate fix, and now I'm no longer getting the no disc found error, but instead it looks like my mods are disabled (my nointro mod isn't working, at least) and then when I try to go into the game, it crashes. Help?

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating. Empty Re: Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating.

Post by invalidusername Mon 20 May 2013, 17:10

Try backing up and removing "Documents\Electronic Arts\Sims 3" and seeing if that helps with the game crashing. (The easiest way to do this is to just rename the folder)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating. Empty Re: Mods don't seem to be working and game crashes after updating.

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 18:13

Hemptress wrote:So I downloaded the Sims 3 Patch Downloader and patched my game to the latest version. When I went to go play the game, it gave me a no disc found error. So I reapplied the ultimate fix, and now I'm no longer getting the no disc found error, but instead it looks like my mods are disabled (my nointro mod isn't working, at least) and then when I try to go into the game, it crashes. Help?

i not sure what the problem is ~ but maybe you can apply the laterst version of the mod if there have , and also maybe some of the mod you apply is out of date so the game may crash when loading the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top