Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] Empty Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 18:18

Help Hey there, :newfag:

Ok here goes. I am still new to learning this site so I do hope that I am in the right place and please don't get angry if I'm not just tell me where to go and I will,promise. I just desire help so I can get back to simming.

Alright, up until recently All was fine and I had to restore my computer. Once I got everything up and running again I re-downloaded sims 3 seasons from here. I fallowed all the steps just as before, But something isn't right,because I can't play my game correctly. When I load up one of two things happen.

Error one : it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3. we recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them otherwise you may experiences crash's or signification bugs.

I clicked continue just to see if it was a false glitch or something and it loaded, but in CAS it shows clothes cut off and when you click it what ever area ie shirt,pants, ect will turn a horrid solid color all over or sims said area goes invisible or in on a lot in build mode you are unable to click on anything to build it simply only lets you load the lot up. that's it.

As said in my tittle I am a bit lost Facepalm and any help I could get to possibly fix this would be beyond appreciated Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 18:44

Maybe you should try this out first
this

Back to top Go down

Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 19:35

I saw that and tried it and was unable to get past step 2 when I downloaded it and went to run it I got this pop up

>SetupNew\setup.cpp(140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
S
@Windows Vista Service Pack 1(7601)
IE Version:9.0.8112.16421

??? Any Idea what this could be I have never seen it before.

I am on windows 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 20:00

Yep, this is common.
Uninstall everything, and be sure to restart your computer when everything is uninstalled.
Then go back to installing everything one by one:
  • Install one expansion
  • Open the launcher and check for updates (if there aren't any it's fine)
  • Install the next expansion and repeat.

When you're down, apply the Crack from the Ultimate Fix Crack folder, and copy it to the base game installation folder as instructed.
You should then be good to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 May 2013, 20:09

Hello,

When you downloaded what? The manual patch?
If yes, that means it's corrupted.
Try re-downloading it using a different browser. DO NOT pause it during the process. Good luck!

//EDIT

The "Unofficial game modification" error is either caused by a corrupt/outdated Mod or Custom Content OR by an outdated/incompatible crack. But try the "Must read" first and DO NOT skip any steps!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 06:25

thank yall so much, i uninstalled done it over and applied the fix, im back simming thanks again so much yall are awesome and kind

//EDIT

Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] 294340757 Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] 567613 Please help I am a bit lost. [SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 10:18

Cool! Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob
Problem solved. Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top