Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online. Empty YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online.

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 00:14

YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online.

Ive downloaded all the files from the guide on this site, but after installing the base game on my mac i get stuck. When i open the sims 3 launcher it says this YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online. The game plays fine but i cant update it to install the next EP.

Hoping someone can help me as playing the sims 3 base game is a little boring!

Also have a mac just incase this changes anything.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online. Empty Re: YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online.

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 09:54

Just checking, is your computer connected to the internet?

Back to top Go down

YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online. Empty Re: YOU ARE OFFLINE. Connect to the Internet to enrich your game online.

Post by Phoebe Tue 21 May 2013, 10:20

Hello,

As long as you don't want to use the game's online features, you don't need to have internet, at least while playing the game.

And you can update your game manually from here, you just need to download it and then it's finish click to update your game. That easy Smile Don't worry for that Internet warning thingy Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top