Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Empty HELP! still having problem with textures!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2013, 21:25

hello ... I have a lot of time playing sims downloaded from you, the problem is that the last 2 expansions I have a problem with the textures, I have done everything I have researched and some say that some ATI and sims 3 give this problem, I will not change graphics card $ $ $, I would like to know if anyone has solved this problem, I have tried changing the 3D settings and nothing, low or high performance game and nothing ... I'm pretty disappointed about this game. Crying or Very sad

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Screen12

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Screen14

Back to top Go down

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Empty Re: HELP! still having problem with textures!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 May 2013, 21:34

yepiyeye wrote:hello ... I have a lot of time playing sims downloaded from you, the problem is that the last 2 expansions I have a problem with the textures, I have done everything I have researched and some say that some ATI and sims 3 give this problem, I will not change graphics card $ $ $, I would like to know if anyone has solved this problem, I have tried changing the 3D settings and nothing, low or high performance game and nothing ... I'm pretty disappointed about this game. Crying or Very sad

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Screen14

Hello,

Yes there are problems with some ATI graphics cards. But first try updating your graphics drivers. If that doesn't help, download and install this here:

http://support.amd.com/de/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst124ahotfix.aspx

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

HELP! still having problem with textures!!!! Empty Re: HELP! still having problem with textures!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2013, 21:41

yes, I have the last update... still not working

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 May 2013, 21:47

yepiyeye wrote:yes, I have the last update... still not working

Look at the link I posted. There you find a small list with ATI graphics cards; is your graphics card among them ? If yes, download and install that "hotfix driver".

Also make sure to delete the following cache files (in Windows they're in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3):

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

For general info about system requirements, have a look at this article here (especially the graphics card section): http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2013, 21:51

yepiyeye wrote:

If the only problem in this picture is the umbrella, your sim just needs a new one, because that one is broken. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 May 2013, 21:59

Hi!, thanks for replying, my card is not on the list so do not download the fix, I have a AMD Radeon HD 6670, 2GB RAM and a 2GB a pen drive as ram. the processor is a Core i3, I believe that I meet the requirements quite well. I also left half of the hard drive. this is a bummer hopefully with Sims 4 does not equal because every time an expansion comes out with hundreds of bugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 May 2013, 13:59

Hello,

Have a look at your in-game graphics settings, if any of them are on "low", try them on medium.
If your using mods, try disabling them, one of your mods might cause it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top