Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED] Empty game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 09:14

hi ...
i have some problem about my graphics card,when i played the sims 3 with all expansions except katty perry sweets treats,my game crashed because my grahipcs card wasnt found on database,i got that from crash log analyzer.i played the game with my laptop.but i think my laptop is good enough to play the sims 3.
my laptop model ASUS A46C series,intel core i5 3317 U, 1,7 GHz.My graphics card NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 740 M,Intel HD 4000. Windows 7 64 bit.RAM 8 GB.I want to know is my problem really because my graphic card?

Back to top Go down

game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED] Empty Re: game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:22

Be sure to run your game on the Nvidia one, you'll get better results!
Have you tried updating the drivers?

Back to top Go down

game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED] Empty Re: game crash because graphic card wasnt found on database. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:04

yes,i have updated the drivers but when i tried to run the sims 3 with nvidia it crashed because nvidia geforce gt 740 m wasnt found on database,and when i tried to run the sims 3 with intel hd it crashed too because i need to update the graphic card driver,but i already updated the drivers,both of the drivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:07

Well bummer! The list of GeForce stops at 690 here. So your graphic card is "too new" for the game. And the Intel one probably won't run it...
EA is so Censored stupid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:21

so,is that mean im stuck then?but is intel hd 4000 series cant run the sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:40

Not sure not sure...
According to the website, it can't...
Test here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 13:58

i have tested my laptop and it passed the minimum requirements,but im not sure why it crashed.and i tried to run the sims 3 with NVIDIA GeForce experience and changed some settings,it seemed work fine for now even with a bit lag it havent crashed yet.and also thank you for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 14:11

Sure! Glad it worked! Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top