Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes every time during Create a Sim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes every time during Create a Sim. Empty Game crashes every time during Create a Sim.

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:36

Problem: Game crash about 15 mins into the game during create a sim. A window popped out saying it's working then I have to close it.

I tried reinstalling the game few times and the same problem still arises. I follow your step (the 5 steps - https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly) but i still failed. Maybe I misunderstand your steps. I tried reading other posts with prob like this and most of them just mention the step link which is unhelpful.

This was the way i reinstall. Maybe the beloved admin can tell me which part i do wrong instead of keep asking us to read the same link.

1. I install the sims 3 base game first. then i use your manual update to update the sims 3 because when im installing other expansion pack, it asked me to update the base game 1st.
2. After installing and updating the sims 3 to 1.5, i install ALL your expansions and stuffs without touching the crack folders.
3. I copy contents from #crack(Ultimate fix) folder to the sims 3 - game - bin. I replaced the original files.

So What i did i do wrong?? =((( btw i dled all ur sims games and really wanted to this whole thing. Wish you could help me as i register the acc just to seek for ur help personally. THANKS.

//Helpers EDIT: Sorry 1st line - it is "NOT working".

Back to top Go down

Game crashes every time during Create a Sim. Empty Re: Game crashes every time during Create a Sim.

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:39

You seem to have done the right thing.
Please take a look at this topic.
And please do not double post, but edit your first one like I did! Wink

Back to top Go down

Game crashes every time during Create a Sim. Empty Re: Game crashes every time during Create a Sim.

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:46

Alright thanks for replying. It's just that i've read so many of them and the solution was always given in the form of that link....never specific. I will read the link u post now. Never knew the solution would be this. Always thought i installed it wrongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:48

Well the thing is, from what you say I'm assuming you installed it correctly. And some PCs, Windows, EA, all this makes a lot of unknown variables, and a lot of things could go wrong!
Anyway this topic lists the most well known methods to deal with crashing, so have a look, test it and tell us how it went! (usually the DEP is what matters most)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Jun 2013, 17:31

Hello,

There's not much you can do wrong while you're installing that will allow you to run the game, but not Create-a-Household.

I think in this case it's one of 2 things, it's CC related or simply related to this patch level. More people have had problems since 1.50/UL came out. If you don't have mods/cc, this is likely to be the culprit and can't be fixed right now.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 11 Jun 2013, 19:19

If you can't get CAS working, would you mind testing with an already created family, to see if the game works fine other than that?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top