Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED] Empty *PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 19:48

I installed the base game fine and it worked perfectly. I then installed the University expansion and that worked fine as well. Now, whenever I installed the Pets expansion, I was not able to start my Sims 3. I have tried starting it from the launcher and from the TS3.exe and both have not worked.

PLEASE HELP,
Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED] Empty Re: *PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 19:53

So I take it you correctly applied the Ultimate Fix, right?
Also, is your game up to date?
What is the exact error?

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED] Empty Re: *PLEASE READ**HELP NEEDED* [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 19:59

I don't know what the Ultimate Fix is, but it sounds important and could be the problem. What happens is, after I installed the Pets expansion, I would try to start up the Sims 3 but nothing would happen. I wouldn't get any errors or anything, it just would not start up.

Note that I also have the University expansion installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 20:01

Yep, that's definitely it then! Please download the Ultimate Fix, and follow the instructions given! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 20:02

Thanks so much for the help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 20:08

Sure, no problem!
Tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 21:22

Wanted to check back in. Game is working perfectly! Planning on getting much more expansions. Me and my dog couldn't be happier Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 23:12

Glad it worked! Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top