Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED] Empty Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2012, 21:59

I really hate my computer and wish to throw it out a window.Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED] 2830496658

Here I am, asking for help again. I recently installed generations. So I now have the base, world adventures, late night, fast lane, pets, ambitions and master suite.

I didn't install late night or world adventures from you and bought the base game. Ok, so here's my issue. Before installing generations, i would use a poweriso disc image for late night and all the games would run using this.

i installed generations and the freaking thing stops using late night and asks for a master suite disc.Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED] 1469785098

I never used one before and don't know what to do. I installed the fix like ten times and did DEP. Still didn't work. Looking through the files for master suite, i don't see any poweriso files i can mount. so can you help again?

Back to top Go down

Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED] Empty Re: Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:04

Hello,

Don't throw away your PC, it's not worth it! clown
Please note that if you downloaded the files from ®️ Games4theworld Downloads, there's no need to mount anything, except for the installation of the base game!

Download and apply this manual patch:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch-updated

Now, after updating, re-download and re-apply the latest version
of the Ultimate Fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Test the game and let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED] Empty Re: Master Suite Disc Needed... Again. Wtf???[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 02:06

Thank you! Worked so well... you are a boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:54

Hello,

Good to hear it works!
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top