Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~ Empty The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 09:45

Hey Well I just Installed the Generations easily..Thanks By The way!

PLEEEEASE HELLLP!

Now I Have Just downloaded the sims 3 Showtime and i am completely lost on where to go from downloading it. I extacted the files but i cannot seem to mount them (i guess its Because I dont know how to mount them??) But I am Using WinRar PowerIso And Alcohol 120%,<- for virtual drives I Guess??!?} Anyways I Tried to add the Showtime files to the Oringinal Sims 3 game Bin but the files do Not exist The game neither the Bin. Even Though The sims 3 I have installed is an actual bought copy! But I did get As far as the startup loading screen, By doing steps I did for generations i Suppose, but it just said that I needed a disc (Im Not Sure if this is because its not mounted or need a virtual drive or what) and I Say that Because The Generations has its own Drive!! Well I Really hope this doesnt sound like a bunch a gibberish!!! and if it Does sound overwhelming than I would Really Just Appreciate a Step by Step From the extracting to the mounting to the startup of the game please and thank u!!

Thanks in advanced!!!!

~NOOB!!!!!!~

Last edited by Bhadesz5tar on Sun 13 May 2012, 08:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~ Empty Re: The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 09:53

Hello,

If you downloaded Showtime from G4TW, it doesn't require to be mounted. Just go to the place you extracted it to and start the setup.
When the installation is complete, use the manual patch and the crack from the fix, and apply the crack as specified in step 13 of the fix's Installation Guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~ Empty Re: The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 10:10

Thanks A Bunch Dear I Am Now Trying the ultimate fix..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 10:11

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 10:39

I really Hate To Be A bother But Ive been at this for 21 hours!!

But What Do I DO With The original extracted showtime files (Do I need A virtual driver For Those if so How do i do so) And For the ultimate fix Being that the sims 3 game bin folders are missing..where would i patse the fix for that?

OO I'll Be Sure I Will Let U Know The results along the way thanks

//EDIT

By the way I just completed the ultimate fix, without the Sims 3 Base Game game/bin folders... I just created New folders and named them accordingly..Im Not really sure what was oringinally suppose to be in the folders but after all the installation it still says insert disc..and yes I did re-installed using the steps as best as i Could, withouth the sims 3 Game/bin folder

~Frustratedly Speaking~

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 13:53

Hello,

You're not a bother at all Smile
If this is G4TW's version of Showtime, you do not need a virtual drive. I'll show you with a screenshot.
The Sims 3 Showtime No disc Help Needed ~SOLVED!!!!!~ Vdl7kn

What you tried for the base game folder is not going to work I'm afraid. You really need the ones in the installation directory. You mentioned that you have a legit copy of the base game, is it by any chance a digital downloaded version? If you downloaded it from Origin, you'll find the base game folder you're looking for in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
If it's a Steam download, you'll have to get another version of the base game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 08:21

Omg....This Worked with both ease and perfection..

You guys are awesome on giving thourough instructions with quick responses I have Been at this non stop for 2 fustrating days and I wish I would have contacted You Alot sooner

Thanks Ladi ELDi You are Great!! ~MuahHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 May 2012, 10:12

Hello,

I'm glad to hear it's working and you're welcome Smile
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top