Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED] Empty I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 04:01

So, as the title says I updated the sims 3 to 1.55 (Without knowing)..... And now everytime I press the play button in launcher, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it says that, "sims 3 has stopped working." I also believe you need an ultimate fix for this, when will the new one come? Please help and answer my question if you could!

Back to top Go down

I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 04:19

hello you can donwload this : http://www.downs-sims3.com.br/2013/01/download-mod-nraas-no-cd-para-sims-3.html

is a package just put this in MODS folder

is Nrass no cd  work for me Cool

Back to top Go down

I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I accidentally updated The Sims 3 to 1.55! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Jun 2013, 08:21

simdonut36 wrote:So, as the title says I updated the sims 3 to 1.55 (Without knowing)..... And now everytime I press the play button in launcher, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it says that, "sims 3 has stopped working." I also believe you need an ultimate fix for this, when will the new one come? Please help and answer my question if you could!

Hello,

Or you can wait for a while until the new version of the "Ultimate fix" is released (it can't take too long anymore). This is what we recommend Wink.

The thing with this "NRAAS No-CD mod" is only a temporary solution.

And please, if you do use this mod, and later on download the Ultimate fix, then take out this mod from the Mods/Packages folder again - otherwise you may get problems with starting the game !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:37

Hey! I did this recently and fixed it by doing a systems restore to before I updated. This allowed me to carry on playing while patiently waiting for the Update from here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 15:58

Hello,

Or you can wait for a while until the new version of the "Ultimate fix" is released (it can't take too long anymore). This is what we recommend Wink.

i will be looking out for this. i updated also and am getting the no disk error for seasons Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:06

Carlos G. wrote:
simdonut36 wrote:So, as the title says I updated the sims 3 to 1.55 (Without knowing)..... And now everytime I press the play button in launcher, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it says that, "sims 3 has stopped working." I also believe you need an ultimate fix for this, when will the new one come? Please help and answer my question if you could!

Hello,

Or you can wait for a while until the new version of the "Ultimate fix" is released (it can't take too long anymore). This is what we recommend Wink.

The thing with this "NRAAS No-CD mod" is only a temporary solution.

And please, if you do use this mod, and later on download the Ultimate fix, then take out this mod from the Mods/Packages folder again - otherwise you may get problems with starting the game !

Out of curiousity what sort of issues can you get from instaling the No CD patch then removing it? I thought it would be like the no intro thing where if you removed it you would get the video played when you launch the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:28

Oh thank you guys so much for the answers. Does anyone know an exact date when the new fix will be updated?:newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:37

HI: 

the NO CD Mod  is like any other Mod it is a temporary solution if you do update you game accidentally like my self. I m using this mod right now for this couple day intl the ultimate fix be updated and my game run smoothly and i can remove IT wen the fix is ready  with no problem and what i say is from a personnel experience...you can find the Mod here I love youI love youI love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:59

not sure why, but that no-cd mod didn't work for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 17:07

Hi; 

do you put it in the mod folder if you do check your other mod they may need to be updated too, GOOD LUCK I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 17:08

fouchouyou wrote:Hi; 

do you put it in the mod folder if you do check your other mod they may need to be updated too, GOOD LUCK I love you
I don't have the Sims 3 in my Documents area. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 17:12

yea, its in the mod folder, but also in the packages folder. should it not be in the packages folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 17:23

foxrockerfeller wrote:

yea, its in the mod folder, but also in the packages folder. should it not be in the packages folder?
HI; 

no it is the right folder but do you have any other mod because some of theme need update too like nraas mods....and other think tray to clear your caches ....SmileI love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 18:22

I did the same thing but what fixed it for me was just reinstalling the old patch then running the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 22:43

zanev wrote:I did the same thing but what fixed it for me was just reinstalling the old patch then running the ultimate fix.

so to reinstall the old patch, i have to completely uninstall the sims 3 itself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:12

The new patch is up, but to answer your question when i reinstalled the old patch it just worked. I didnt have to reinstall the games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:14

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top