Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Feb 2011, 04:25

I wanna play the game desperately searched any forum hopin to see ppl posting with the same problem but still did not find any result ,I reinstalled the game so many times but it is still the same problem.
Dunno whats wrong with the 1.19.4 update because I played the game with late night expansion last december without any problem, and the I unninstalled the game and now when i want to play the game the problem comes out (posted in Sims 3+ Expantions + Ultimate fix crash into desktop) .the problem is as soon as I entered a town and then choose a sims to play the game in live mode the game crash to dekstop without warning in a few seconds. meanwhile if I just play the game without patch anything the game is working perfectly but if I did not update the game, I cannot play any of sims 3 expansions, it is strange yet kinda annoying problem though. + I already follow all the instruction in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t656-the-sims-3-latest-cracks-download-closed But still no succeed and Im install it usin sims 3 game4theworld provided but it still not workin, gonna try to install the game later. Sad
assistance is very appreciated
thank you in advance Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by felixstrife on Fri 25 Feb 2011, 21:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 24 Feb 2011, 15:51

Hello,

Please install our Outdoor Living Stuff ánd our Late Night expansion from www.games4theworld.org

When done that, please apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

See if the game works now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 crash to dekstop without warning after updated base game to the latest patch [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Feb 2011, 13:38

you said Please install our Outdoor Living Stuff ánd our Late Night expansion from www.games4theworld.org before, so it is mean that I can install the game with any prted version such RELOADED and razor1911 but outdoor living stuff and Late Night right?
Btw can I update the base game first? because at some point The sims base game need to be updated to the latest version to install the sims new expansions like WA, ambition and late night, and Im using standalone patch.
okay, ill try installin Outdoor Living Stuff from games4theworld released (still not complete downloadin yet). Im just usin base game and Late night games4theworld released before.
My question is that if can I update the game without installing all the expansions first?
Thanks for reply and thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Feb 2011, 14:20

felixstrife wrote:you said Please install our Outdoor Living Stuff ánd our Late Night expansion from www.games4theworld.org before, so it is mean that I can install the game with any prted version such RELOADED and razor1911 but outdoor living stuff and Late Night right?
Btw can I update the base game first? because at some point The sims base game need to be updated to the latest version to install the sims new expansions like WA, ambition and late night, and Im using standalone patch.
okay, ill try installin Outdoor Living Stuff from games4theworld released (still not complete downloadin yet). Im just usin base game and Late night games4theworld released before.
My question is that if can I update the game without installing all the expansions first?
Thanks for reply and thank you in advance!
Hello,

Yes, then just apply the steps for the expansions (+ base game) you've already installed: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems (Read the included "# Installation Guide.txt"!)

After doing that, you should have the latest version of the launcher. After you've installed Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff, just re-apply the fix.
It shouldn't make any difference, almost all pirated versions do the same.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top