Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 01:43

I have everything updated, installed - all fixes used correctly. I try to go in and play me some Sims 3 Generations - and it says that I need to insert the game disc.
How am I going to live vicariously through my sims without my Sims 3?
I could always play Sims 2 - but with all the expansions that takes forever to load.
I could play The Sims but... Seriously, why would I do that?
I already had my moment full of memories.
Please.
Help.
Me.

Foreveralone

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 01:53

I did indeed use the crack from you fix and install it in the base game but it is still saying"no game disc found. please insert the sims 3 game disc and press continue". What could be the problem? I only have Generations, World Adventures, Late Night, and Ambitions. Refreshing the update pages says my game is up to date as well.

If I put in the final crack for all three new expansions it doesn't ask for a disc but when I push play the launcher freezes and game never opens.

sounds like the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:03

Gasper wrote:I have everything updated, installed - all fixes used correctly. I try to go in and play me some Sims 3 Generations - and it says that I need to insert the game disc.
I could always play Sims 2 - but with all the expansions that takes forever to load.
Please.
Help.
Me.

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] 3450855690
Hello,

Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011

dellafiamma wrote:I did indeed use the crack from you fix and install it in the base game but it is still saying"no game disc found. please insert the sims 3 game disc and press continue". What could be the problem? I only have Generations, World Adventures, Late Night, and Ambitions. Refreshing the update pages says my game is up to date as well.

If I put in the final crack for all three new expansions it doesn't ask for a disc but when I push play the launcher freezes and game never opens.

sounds like the same problem.
Hello,

Please read this too: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011
And if you have any more problems, please open your own topic, so we can provide more personal help.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:21

Admin wrote:
Gasper wrote:I have everything updated, installed - all fixes used correctly. I try to go in and play me some Sims 3 Generations - and it says that I need to insert the game disc.
Please.
Help.
Me.

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] 3450855690
Hello,

Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011

That moment...
When you realize how stupid you've been.
Thanks for knocking some sense in to me.

<3

PS. We've gotten our letters for... things. This has never been from any of my downloads from you guys, but it's been from piratebay, BTJunkie, etc.
... If I download Pets from you guys, Town Life etc, will it show up?
I just need to be extra cautious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:24

Gasper wrote:
Admin wrote:
Please.
Help.
Me.

Hello,

That moment...
When you realize how stupid you've been.
Thanks for knocking some sense in to me.

<3

PS. We've gotten our letters for... things. This has never been from any of my downloads from you guys, but it's been from piratebay, BTJunkie, etc.
... If I download Pets from you guys, Town Life etc, will it show up?
I just need to be extra cautious.
Hello,

Haha, you're welcome.
It doesn't matter where you download the expansions from, as long as they are not modified installers, it's OK.
If you want to be 100%, I do recommend downloading from www.games4theworld.org .
After installing everything you like, just re-apply the Fix and the game should work fine.

I'll keep this topic open, please let me know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:31

Admin wrote:
Hello,

Haha, you're welcome.
It doesn't matter where you download the expansions from, as long as they are not modified installers, it's OK.
If you want to be 100%, I do recommend downloading from www.games4theworld.org .
After installing everything you like, just re-apply the Fix and the game should work fine.

I'm re-downloading uTorrent as we speak.
Once we started getting letters about our downloading, it seemed like I deleted everything.
I cut myself off entirely.
So, I'm just a little timid when it comes to this now.

I've downloaded the Town Life file.
While I'm torrenting - should I be safe?
"Undetected" I should say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:34

Gasper wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello,

Haha, you're welcome.

I'm re-downloading uTorrent as we speak.
Once we started getting letters about our downloading, it seemed like I deleted everything.
I cut myself off entirely.
So, I'm just a little timid when it comes to this now.

I've downloaded the Town Life file.
While I'm torrenting - should I be safe?
"Undetected" I should say.
Hello,

Whatever you're downloading, your ISP can see it all, as long as it's not encrypted. Real encryption when downloading torrents is only available with paid subscriptions from third-party companies.
There was a website where you could choose which torrent you wanted to download and then it would download to their servers first, so you could download it off their servers. But I don't think that would make any difference. Besides, I forgot the website's name.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:35

Admin wrote:
Hello,

Whatever you're downloading, your ISP can see it all, as long as it's not encrypted. Real encryption when downloading torrents is only available with paid subscriptions from third-party companies.
There was a website where you could choose which torrent you wanted to download and then it would download to their servers first, so you could download it off their servers. But I don't think that would make any difference. Besides, I forgot the website's name.
Very reassuring.
Have you had complaints about persons getting letters from their internet providers after downloading from your website?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:40

Hello,

Yes, a few, but never any big issues, except for letters.
Try this: games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2146-copyright-infringement
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2012, 03:38

Admin wrote:Hello,

I've lowered my downloading speed to under 500 KB.
I've been informed that this should keep me (for the most part) undetected.
Doing Town Life now - Pets once this download is finished.

Can I just install everything, don't put the crack in, download and install Pets and THEN do the crack that comes with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:08

Gasper wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

I've lowered my downloading speed to under 500 KB.
I've been informed that this should keep me (for the most part) undetected.
Doing Town Life now - Pets once this download is finished.

Can I just install everything, don't put the crack in, download and install Pets and THEN do the crack that comes with it?

Hello,
Use the ultimate fix after installing everything, its crack is compatible with the latest game version. The crack from Pets will no longer work with game version 1.29.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2012, 04:50

I was afraid this would happen.
About halfway through installing, THIS shows up:

"Please insert disc 1 that contains the file GameData/Shared/Packages/FullBuild0_p10.package"

And then it gives me an option to browse.
Sorry if I'm oblivious and this has already been helped.

Fast replies would be ideal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2012, 05:34

that means your "FullBuild0_p10.package" is corrupted or damged

redownload full torrent..

Last edited by magic touch on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:08; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:43

Hello,
Actually, if you're installing Pets, and have not downloaded the "fixed" version, this is all you have to do.
By the way is there any particular reason you're using such a small font? Maybe its just me but I need to move closer to the monitor to read your posts. Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:06

sorry for that font size, but i don't know how they do,,

they appear when i use the COPY/PASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 04 Jan 2012, 12:20

magic touch wrote:sorry for that font size, but i don't know how they do,,

they appear when i use the COPY/PASTE

Hello,
That was meant for the topic opener actually Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2012, 20:54

I'm having multiple problems so I've finally decided that I'm going to retorrent everything and add the fix if need be.
So, once it's done downloading and torrenting and extracted, I'll post back if I have any more issues.
I guess with all the times my computer kept restarting, it messed with the file some how.
Hopefully this will stay clean and uncorrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Jan 2012, 23:40

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 04:49

New problems - yay!
Completed redownloaded the torrent, extracted correctly.
Installing, about 80% of the way done.

"Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Support/Readme/en/en_EULA.rtf."

I am not thrilled, especially since I've been going through issues with this game for a while now.
Help...
Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:18

Hello,
Which progtram are you using to extract these files? If its not WinRAR, give it a try using WinRAR only. Other programs may mess up the files which can cause all sorts of problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 05 Jan 2012, 15:48

Gasper wrote:New problems - yay!
Completed redownloaded the torrent, extracted correctly.
Installing, about 80% of the way done.

"Please insert disk 1 that contains the file Support/Readme/en/en_EULA.rtf."

I am not thrilled, especially since I've been going through issues with this game for a while now.
Help...
Please.
Hello,

If you get this error while installing Pets, please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 20:32

Sorry for being that person who doesn't listen.
Downloading the fix now.
Thank you.

//EDIT

It FINALLY works!
Thank you guys so much for bearing with me.
I really couldn't be happier right now that I finally have the full Sims 3 collection.
I can add it to my entire Sims and Sims 2 collection.

<3
Much love goes out to you guys.
I'll stick around, maybe help others.

Sims 3 - Installed up to Generations. Updated. Fixes Used. Insert Game Disc?[SOLVED] 567613

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jan 2012, 22:02

Hello,
I'm glad to hear its working! Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
And we'd be happy to see you around here.
Problem solved, topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top