Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 crash KILLING ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 crash KILLING ME Empty sims 3 crash KILLING ME

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:40

hello. everytime i open sims 3, it crashes. i dont think it's my computer's problem. i had gold edition and it worked with no problems but i didn't needed all the expansions so i downloaded sims 3 and town life stuff. i followed everything in there: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 crash KILLING ME Empty Re: sims 3 crash KILLING ME

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:43

do you have installed any mods? or custum downloads? if so put them in a different folder and start up the sims 3 again,it could been you have corrupted files.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:49

doodoo wrote:hello. everytime i open sims 3, it crashes. i dont think it's my computer's problem. i had gold edition and it worked with no problems but i didn't needed all the expansions so i downloaded sims 3 and town life stuff. i followed everything in there: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Hello,

Please un-install ALL of your Sims 3 games. Then download the base game and all the expansions you want from here (with a Bittorrent client): http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Download all of these games separately. If you use such a "collection" of Sims 3 games (and even "mix" these collections with other downloads) then the cracks from G4TW might not work.

And of course, don't use this "gold edition" anymore. Wink

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 16:11

Hi Doodoo welcome to the forums

Something is telling me you are probably using 1.55 version of the sims, can you confirm what version of the sims you are using, this will be found on the launcher.

If you are using 1.55 then you will have to wait for the crack to be updated, hopefully soon. If however your version is 1.50 or below then we can look into this issue some more but we really need to know what version you are trying to run.

Thanks

//edit

Also check your mods, some may only be compatible with version 1.55 or others might be compatable with 1.50 it is important to make sure that all mods are for the right version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top