Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem! Empty Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:06

Hey, i´ve download this torrent from the tpb
The_Sims_3__Pets_%5BFULL_FIXED%5D___Games4theworld__

I´ve installed it, with following the installation guide. Everything is all right i created a family , dogs u know... but
when i want to play and click on the " right sign" to get in my house sims 3 crashes.

Sims 3 has encountered a problem. // I´ve installed the crack into the orginal Sims3 directory. I´ve tryed to start about the launcher and about the TS3W.exe ..its the same problem it crashed.

Can you give me a fix? Very Happy

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem! Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem!

Post by Admin Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:34

Hello,

Do you have any Mods and/or Custom Content? Anything added to the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem! Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets CRASH Sims 3 has encountered a problem!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 18:22

Hello, i´ve done the DEP Steps, in the other topic. Doesnt work.
I dont have Mods. Custom Content means, Player profiles etc which are saving in the user directory?
Crashed when i start to play and go into my house. .. before that everything works, pet editor .. everything Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Oct 2011, 10:38

Hello,
Custom content is anything you may have added to your game. Like a piece of furniture or a hairstyle from sites like modthesims.com.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:38

no nothing, .. maybe the reason is the version? its only 3 gb .. the others are 5g?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:53

sims3petsn1 wrote:no nothing, .. maybe the reason is the version? its only 3 gb .. the others are 5g?
Hello,

No, that's not the issue at all. The only removed files are updates for the Mac operating system.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:15

hmm.. so what can be the problem? i´ve dl always the expansion for sims 3 with no problems.. update was easy going, and then copy crack and go.So what can be the soloution?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:16

sims3petsn1 wrote:hmm.. so what can be the problem? i´ve dl always the expansion for sims 3 with no problems.. update was easy going, and then copy crack and go.So what can be the soloution?
Hello,

Try this please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-23-10-2011
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top