Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval (not Sims 3!) with ultimate fix will load but then crash.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval (not Sims 3!) with ultimate fix will load but then crash. Empty Sims Medieval (not Sims 3!) with ultimate fix will load but then crash.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:42

Hey!
The Sims Medieval, with Ultimate Fix and Pirates and Nobles, will play the little startup movie and go to the loading screen just fine. However, when the loading bar is fully green, I get a windows error message saying the game has encountered a problem and needs to close.

What do I need to do? 
I'm sure I installed the fix correctly, but if I didn't, should I just uninstall the game and then download it from Origin again and re-do the fix?

Thanks! :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval (not Sims 3!) with ultimate fix will load but then crash. Empty Re: Sims Medieval (not Sims 3!) with ultimate fix will load but then crash.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 09:10

Are you sure you applied the #crack of the Ultimate Fix correctly? In your case, it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin. And have you updated your game through the launcher?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top