Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to get free sim Points?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible to get free sim Points?  Empty Is it possible to get free sim Points?

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:39

Is it possible to get free sim points and also get free worlds such as dragon valley and such? Does Games4TheWorld do these?:newfag:

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get free sim Points?  Empty Re: Is it possible to get free sim Points?

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:44

No and yes. You can't get free EA money but G4TW as well as a few other people illegally distribute the Store content.

Take that EA.

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to get free sim Points?  Empty Re: Is it possible to get free sim Points?

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:45

Hello-
As far as I know, there isn't a way to get free Simpoints (I may be wrong on that, but.) However, this website has a lot of Store content for free. It also has worlds on it, including Dragon Valley.
http://freesims3.tumblr.com/fun
I hope this helps you! c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:46

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 20:48

No problem! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top