Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every time I install a new EP University life is always there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time I install a new EP University life is always there! Empty Every time I install a new EP University life is always there!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:01

So, I recently installed a torrent for Sims 3 Late Night, I download and put the crack in the sims folder and yeah. -However when I Press play the University life EP screen always comes! I even tried with Ambitions but that didn't work either. Am I doing something wrong? Or... (I installed University life before) Please answer as soon as possible, thank you.Mad

Back to top Go down

Every time I install a new EP University life is always there! Empty Re: Every time I install a new EP University life is always there!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:08

So you have University Life installed? If so, the game will start with the University Life loading screen. If you want a different loading screen you will need a mod.

Back to top Go down

Every time I install a new EP University life is always there! Empty Re: Every time I install a new EP University life is always there!

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:12

V10R37 wrote:So you have University Life installed? If so, the game will start with the University Life loading screen. If you want a different loading screen you will need a mod.
WHAT?? I mean like I want to PLAY a different expansion pack without the stupid University life loading screen coming... I'm confused. Anyway can you perhaps link me the mod? silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:25

I don't know what mod to tell you to get, because  I don't use this type of mod, but I think there is something about this, somewhere in these forum, if I remember correctly.

EDIT:
I found it: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6486-reverting-old-loading-splash-screen-logo-s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:34

One last question: Is it normal for the University life loading screen still coming up after installing a new EP and inserting the crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:36

The loading screen is from the last released, not last installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:39

Thanks for the link too!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Jun 2013, 17:39

simdonut36 wrote:
V10R37 wrote:So you have University Life installed? If so, the game will start with the University Life loading screen. If you want a different loading screen you will need a mod.
WHAT?? I mean like I want to PLAY a different expansion pack without the stupid University life loading screen coming... I'm confused. Anyway can you perhaps link me the mod? silent

Hello,

You can't play the expansions separately, they're all integrated with the base game and each other. You will always see the loadingscreen of your newest expansionpack, not of the EP you installed last. Unless you use that mod, but all it does is change the loadingscreen. It changes nothing about which EP you're playing, since you're playing everything simultaneously.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 19:33

Thank you for the an answer!Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top