Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legal base game, trying to install university life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

legal base game, trying to install university life Empty legal base game, trying to install university life

Post by Guest Fri 30 Aug 2013, 04:28

Hi everyone, I just have a couple of questions regarding the downloads.

I bought the base game as an actual CD & I have downloaded seasons, generations, & late night (also legally) through Origin.
I want to get UL to work, but the first time I tried I had to uninstall every expansion and sims game I had because the UL download and crack was just giving me a black screen every time I tried to play before my game crashed on me after a while.
So now, after a night of re-downloading everything, I just want to get things straight.

1. if i have the legal base game i DON'T put the crack in the folders?? or do i still have to do that?
2. right now, i basically installed my sims 3 base, generations, seasons, the pirated UL, & my legal late night (in that order bc someone said that it would work if i did that) WITHOUT the crack, but when i try to play it says that the UL disc is missing or isn't validated?

& basically, i just need help. should i add the crack or shouldn't i? did i do it correctly or am i missing a step.

also, my game is fully updated to v1.55

Thanks in advance~

Back to top Go down

legal base game, trying to install university life Empty Re: legal base game, trying to install university life

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Aug 2013, 05:28

blueicecreamxo wrote:Hi everyone, I just have a couple of questions regarding the downloads.

I bought the base game as an actual CD & I have downloaded seasons, generations, & late night (also legally) through Origin.
I want to get UL to work, but the first time I tried I had to uninstall every expansion and sims game I had because the UL download and crack was just giving me a black screen every time I tried to play before my game crashed on me after a while.
So now, after a night of re-downloading everything, I just want to get things straight.

1. if i have the legal base game i DON'T put the crack in the folders?? or do i still have to do that?
2. right now, i basically installed my sims 3 base, generations, seasons, the pirated UL, & my legal late night (in that order bc someone said that it would work if i did that) WITHOUT the crack, but when i try to play it says that the UL disc is missing or isn't validated?

& basically, i just need help. should i add the crack or shouldn't i? did i do it correctly or am i missing a step.

also, my game is fully updated to v1.55

Thanks in advance~
Hello,

If you have "mixed" bought and downloaded game versions, my guess is that you would probably need a disc for the latest expansion that was released. But either way, we recommend to use the "Ultimate fix". Please, have another look at this here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Especially at the steps from 2 to 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

legal base game, trying to install university life Empty Re: legal base game, trying to install university life

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:02

Hello,

And that includes the crack. UL has overwritten your original TS3W.exe, and needs to be cracked.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:29

okay yes, thank you! the game works!
but i was wondering. i'm planning to install island paradise. do i have to go through the whole ultimate fix route, or can i just download and put the crack files in?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:34

blueicecreamxo wrote:okay yes, thank you! the game works!
but i was wondering. i'm planning to install island paradise. do i have to go through the whole ultimate fix route, or can i just download and put the crack files in?
Hello,

Just repeat steps 2-4 of this guide again and your game will work as normal.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:34

okay, thank you for all your help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:36

blueicecreamxo wrote:okay, thank you for all your help Very Happy
Hello,

Please let us know if you run into any trouble during installation Smile .
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 18:04

okay i'll be sure to do that ^_^b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top